A new voice reveals that Anne Heche was trapped in a motorized car for about an hour after an accident

New audio files from the Los Angeles Fire Department reveal actress Anne Heche was trapped in her car for her About an hour before she was rescued at the scene of the fiery accident that led to her death last month.

The clips, obtained by NBC Los Angeles, show how firefighters were unable to locate Hetchi’s body for 24 minutes after she arrived at the scene, and then took 25 minutes to get her out of her car, which was bolted to the back wall of the car. private residence.

On August 5, Heche was hospitalized with severe burns after her car crashed into her home in the Mar Vista neighborhood of Los Angeles, causing it to catch fire. 59 firefighters rushed to the scene and contained the fire and put it out in 65 minutes.

Prior to the accident, the actor was videotaped crashing into the garage of an apartment building. She was also seen speeding down another street in the West Los Angeles neighborhood and buying a wig at a hair salon in Venice.

According to the audio recordings, LAFD first arrived at the scene at 11:01 am on August 5And the Five minutes after the Heche crash, immediately a transmitter can be heard saying, “There’s someone stuck inside the car.”

At 11:18 a.m., another firefighter said there were “no patients at this time.”

Minutes later, a separate LAFD official sought clarification on the status of the motorist, asking, “Let me clarify this, so you have a patient in the car?”

Richard Fields, vice president of the LAFD, said there was initial confusion about who was injured due to vision problems.

“Due to the intense fire and smoky conditions, you could not clearly see the vehicle or be able to get to it clearly,” Fields told NBC Los Angeles. “Dense smoke conditions, intense fire conditions, which makes it very difficult for us to see each other inside a working structure fire.”

By 11:25 a.m., the confusion had cleared as one firefighter said he had “identified one patient, who cannot be reached at this time”.

Fields noted that the 53-year-old actor was “paid for the floorboard” of the passenger seat, not the driver’s seat, It further complicated the firefighters’ ability to see her in the car. Heche’s car was towed from the house and retrieved from the car at 11:49 am

“We have one patient in the car, being evaluated, about to be loaded onto the stretcher,” one of the firefighters said over the radio.

Heche was immediately transferred to UCLA’s Ronald Reagan Medical Center and then to Grossman Burn Center at West Hills Hospital.

On August 14, the “Six Days Seven Nights” star was removed from life support after being declared brain dead a few days earlier.

The Los Angeles County Coroner’s office later revealed that Heche died from “smoke inhalation and thermal injuries.” She also suffered from a “blunt trauma sternum fracture” – an injury that usually occurs when the chest hits the steering wheel during an accident.

Her eldest son, Homer Lavon, confirmed her death in a statement to The Times on August 12.

“My brother Atlas and I lost our mother. After six days of almost unbelievable emotional upheavals, I felt a deep and silent grief.” “I hope my mother is free of pain and begins to explore what I like to imagine as her eternal freedom.

“During those six days, I have made thousands of friends and family and admirers in their hearts. I am grateful for their love, because for the support of my father, Collie, and my wife Alexei who continue to be my rock during this time. Rest in peace Mom, I love you Homer.”

On Wednesday, 20-year-old Lavon petitioned the Los Angeles Superior Court to be appointed manager of the Heche estate as well as the legal guardian of his 13-year-old brother, Atlas Heck Topper. In court documents, the brothers are listed as the sole heirs to their mother’s estate.

#voice #reveals #Anne #Heche #trapped #motorized #car #hour #accident

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.